What is UCSF Connect?
UCSF Connect is the official online networking platform for the UCSF community. As MINDbank, a crowd-sourced, curated knowledge base of career information developed by the MIND Program, evolves towards a model of sustainability, we are providing our MIND partners a new and exciting opportunity to engage with our MIND trainees.
As a MIND partner, UCSF Connect will allow you to:
- Connect with UCSF trainees and colleagues
- Volunteer to mentor current UCSF students and postdocs
- Grow and diversify your professional network
- Learn about opportunities and events for UCSF alumni and partners
How much do you want to help? It's up to you.
As a MIND Partner, you are invited to join the private MIND Program group, which will allow you to selectively engage with our former and current MIND participants. You choose your level of committment, engage directly with trainees on your own time, and exclusively within UCSF Connect, if you so choose.
We hope that UCSF Connect will offer you more flexibility in how you engage with our MIND trainees, and also assist you in cultivating your own professional network!
Join our MIND community at UCSF Connect
Step 1: Create an account with UCSF Connect. You may use LinkedIn, Facebook, or an e-mail address to create an account.
- If you a UCSF alumnus, please select "Alum (Degree and Certificate)" as your affliation.
- If you are not a UCSF alumnus, please select "UCSF Partner" as your affliation.
Step 2: Select your level of participation in UCSF Connect in the "Willing to Help" field.
- Most MIND Partners check "Willing to Mentor" and "Informational Interview", but the choice is up to you.
Step 3: Join the private MIND Program group to engage with our MIND trainees.
- You will find the MIND Program group in the "Groups" tab, or by searching for "MIND Program" in the search bar.
Need assistance with your registration?
contact us at MIND@ucsf.edu.